Ir al contenido principal

The equipment I use

 The equipment I use

This time we will talk about the equipment I have used and how it has evolved over time



SmartPhone; Ok, I know it is not what you expected but something is something, to be exact I started with a Sony Z5 Premium Smartphone which in fact took very good photos to be a cell phone of that time, what I want to get to with this is that no You need a paste in professional cameras with fucking objectives because today many mobiles have what is called Pro Mode or Manual Mode that although it is not like a professional camera allows you to control certain lighting parameters such as ISO, Speed Shutter and Focus.

Semiprofessional camera; Oookay the first camera I had was a Fujifilm S4800, this camera is ideal to learn at least to control the basic parameters in photography, it is a semi-professional camera therefore it does not have an interchangeable lens, it has an integrated lens that has an optical zoom of 30X is quite a "toy" but ideal for learning.

Professional camera; This section I will divide into three parts and this is the first, as the first professional camera I had a Sony Alpha 6000 or also known by its technical name as Sony ILCE-6000, this camera has an electronic APS-C sensor and has interchangeable lenses, I personally used it with a 16-50 and well here I leave you with the technical specifications of the camera:


24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor

Image processor BIONZ X

Tru-Finder 0.39 "1.44m-Dot OLED EVF

LCD fine tiltable Xtra 921k-Dot de 3.0 "



As I mentioned before, I used this camera only with a 16-50mm lens which had an F3.5 / 5.6 and had OSS (Optical Steady Shot) that I really find it a hoot.



Canon 6D MKII; Although the owner of this camera was my father, he lent it to me and I could use it as if it were mine, this professional camera was a Reflex type and damn piece of bug, I really personally prefer compact cameras or rather electronic sensor like They use Sony currently but this camera left me speechless sincerely, personally everyone should try a Reflex style camera sometime in their life, going to the technical details and equipment that I used with this camera was a 24-105mm F1 lens .8 along with a 50mm F1.4 perfect for taking portraits.

As extras I used a Battery Grip to extend its use and not run out of battery in the middle of a recording and for the audio issue I used a Tascam DR-60 DMKII T1 audio console and a Manfrotto Video Tripod.



Sony Alpha α7R; This is the camera that I am currently using and it is not specifically one of the most modern of the Sony Alpha range but I still love it is a camera with a Full Frame sensor, it takes pictures up to 36.4mp. It has a BionzX processor which offers better detail reproduction and diffraction reduction for natural contours and less blurring in points of light. Enjoy noise reduction, 16-bit processing, and 14-bit RAW output.







The α7R with its full-frame sensor, headphone jack and XLR audio adapter marks a new cinematic milestone. Thanks to the BIONZ ™ X processor that applies zone-specific Noise Canceling technology to video, even low-light footage will look sharp and detailed.
Records in AVCHD or Full HD video format (at 60fps for an extremely smooth look, or records at 24p for that classic cinema feel)
I use this camera with two prime lenses, an 80mm F1.2 and a 28mm F1.8.
These are the photography / videography equipment that I have had so far, later I will show you the photos that I am taking and how to take advantage of it .. I hope you liked today's Blog, Jep says goodbye.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

La Temperatura Color

 La Temperatura Color  La Temperatura Color es el efecto cromático que emite la luz a través de una fuente luminosa dependiendo de su temperatura.  Si la temperatura es baja, se intensifica la cantidad de amarillo y rojo contenida en la luz, pero si la temperatura de color se mantiene alta habrá un mayor numero de radiaciones azules. Por lo tanto es el porcentaje R.G.B que emita una fuente luminosa.  Algunos ejemplos aproximados de temperatura color  1700 K: Luz de una cerilla  1850 K: Luz de vela  2800 K: Luz incandescente o de tungsteno (iluminación domestica convencional) 3200 K: Tungsteno (Iluminación profesional) 5500 K: Luz de dia, flash electrónico (aprox.) 5770 K: Temperatura de color de la luz del sol pura  6420 K: Lampara de Xenón 9300 K: Pantalla de televisión convencional (CRT Cathode Ray Tube )  28000 - 30000 K: Relámpago La temperatura color de una fuente de luz se define comparando su color dentro del espectro luminoso con el de la luz que emitiría un Cuerpo Negro*  ca

El Rango Dinámico

Dynamic Range   Hoy hablaremos sobre el rango dinamico, sobre que es y como en diferentes equipos desde moviles hasta camaras profesionales va variando. Algo en que normamente los moviles tienen mucha menos calidad es en el rango dinamico, ya que es la capacidad de capturar sombras y luces sin perder detalle de ninguna de las dos, se mide en pasos y poniendo un ejemplo un IPhone 12 Pro me parece que tiene 12 pasos de rango dinamico, y el tema es que por software tienen un sistema de HDR que significa High Dinamic Range que sirve para falsear ese alto rango dinamico y entonces no es que el sensor en realidad tenga mucha capacidad si no que por software el propio movil identifica donde hay mas y menos luz y lo contrarrestra el mismo. En cambio por ejemplo una Camara de Cine RED si que tiene un sensor mucho mejor, unos 16 pasos de rango dinamico y captura las altas luces y las sombras de una manera mucho mas limpia.  Dejando los ejemplos de lado os quisiera explicar mas tecnicamente qu